Redesigning your kitchen is a great idea. A new kitchen will brighten up your house and give you a fresh look to work with if you need a change of décor. But while it may be tempting to haul out your old fixtures and other junk yourself, there are several reasons why you should consider hiring a professional hauling and demolition company to take care of it for you. A quality company such as Silverback Hauling and Demolition can offer:
- Cost-Effectiveness Hauling – When do-it-yourselfers take on more than they can handle, they wind up costing themselves more money by doing tasks incorrectly than they would have spent on a professional. Besides the cost to rent a dumpster, you may end up causing unwanted damage to the rest of your house when you try to lug large and unwieldy appliances out of your kitchen. Let the professionals do the job smoothly and efficiently without causing any damage to the rest of your home.
- Speedy Service – A new kitchen does not happen overnight, especially if you’re hauling all your appliances and junk out of the house by yourself. It can take days, even weeks, to clear out all the items and old appliances from your kitchen if you’re working alone, so let the Silverback Hauling and Demolition team take care of it for you. Our team can have your kitchen cleared in no time at all.
- Safety – Home projects are one of the leading causes of back injuries. It’s easier than you think to throw out your back or hurt your spine when you try to lift heavy objects by yourself. We can take care of your old countertops, sinks, and bulky appliances quickly and safely while you relax or focus on other tasks. So not only will you save time by hiring Silverback Hauling and Demolition, you’ll also save your back!
For expert help, contact Silverback Hauling and Demolition. We are happy to come help you on any number of household renovation projects, large or small. If you live in the greater San Diego area, call (619) 618-0676.
The rapid rate with which various technologies are advancing puts pressure on individuals to update or upgrade their cell phones, laptops, on-the-go music players, and home entertainment systems. Consumers benefit from these upgrades, but often at the expense of the environment. A hauling professional can make sure that this is not the case in your situation. If you would like to learn about electronic waste recycling and the social, environmental, and economic importance of this practice, you have come to the right place.
E-waste recycling is the recycling or reuse of electronic parts or their components. Any phone, television, computer, stereo system, or other electronic device contains parts that can be used again in other devices rather than being placed in landfills.
The Benefits of E-Waste Recycling
- Energy Savings. From extraction to installation in an electronic device, the total energy consumption required to recycle most electronic components is several times less than the energy consumption required to make those same parts new.
- Landfill Space. The availability of landfill space is already a problem in Southern California. The addition of bulky electronics only exacerbates this problem. Hire a hauling professional to remove unwanted electronics from your home, and rest assured that only non-reusable, non-recyclable components will end up in a landfill.
- Resource Impact. Every electronic component that is recycled reduces the need to mine, extract, refine, and process the natural resources contained by that component. If we continue replacing our electronic devices every few years without recycling their parts, the raw materials required to build the replacements we desire will become increasingly rare.
Do you have a surplus of electronic junk in your San Diego home or office? Rather than dispose of it in your garbage bin or roll-off, hire a demolition and hauling professional who will ensure that all recyclable materials are recycled and all waste materials are carefully and properly disposed of. To speak with a representative from a full-service hauling company that serves all of San Diego County, call Silverback Hauling & Demolition at (619) 618-0676!
The kitchen is an important room in just about any home. If your appliances are outdated, your kitchen lighting not quite optimal, or something about the general atmosphere of your kitchen not to your liking, then you should consider a remodel.
Getting off to a good start is important in any kitchen remodeling job, and this HGTV video clip can help you ensure that your remodel starts smoothly. Before you break out the tools and start tearing your kitchen apart, it is important to think about all that you are hoping to accomplish with your remodel and what resources are available to make the remodel process easier on you.
No matter how large or small your kitchen remodel is, a hauling and demolition company can help make your remodel site safer and less-cluttered. For high-quality service from experienced professionals in the San Diego area, call Silverback Hauling & Demolition at (619) 618-0676!
Remodeling your home is an exciting experience, but it can also be quite hectic. To reduce some of the stress (and some of the mess) that you would deal with if you handled all of your remodeling debris by yourself, hire a demolition and hauling contractor to remove waste and recycling from your property.
- Reduce Project Time: When you hire a demolition and hauling company to help you with your home remodel, you won’t have to haul your waste and recycling to a processing center. If you hire the right company, you won’t even have to move your remodeling debris outside. Silverback Hauling & Demolition, serving San Diego, will carry out demolition work and clean up immediately after each task. Waste materials will go directly from your home to a reputable recycling or trash compound, and you won’t have to worry about a thing.
- Save Energy: Removing waste from your property is a labor-intensive process. Instead of draining all of your energy on a task that can be cost-efficiently outsourced to a professional, expend it on the design and implementation of your home remodel.
- Improve Safety: Removing flooring materials and wall-attached appliances are not easy tasks. When you deal with sharp, heavy objects without proper training and equipment, you risk injuring yourself. You may also expose yourself to fumes from lead-based paint and, in older homes, asbestos. A demolition expert will take proper precautions to ensure that he or she and your family are not exposed to harmful chemicals and minerals during the remodel process.
- Protect the Environment: Far too often, all debris from a remodel site is bundled together and disposed of in a single location. An environmentally conscious hauling and demolition company will ensure that recyclable and reusable materials from your project do not go to waste, but end up at a place where they will be reused or processed into new products instead.
Are you a San Diego or Coronado Island resident or building professional who is looking for an experienced demolition and hauling company to transport your waste and recyclable away from your remodel site? If so, Silverback Hauling & Demolition can help. To find out more about what we do with recyclables or ask any questions about our services, call (619) 618-0676!
Check Out These Resources For Information E-Waste Recycling, Hiring A Demo and Hauling Company and More!
Have you enjoyed reading about e-waste recycling and remodeling simplification in our recent blog posts? If you would like to learn more about either of these topics, explore the resource discussed below. To speak with a demolition and hauling profession in San Diego, call Silverback Hauling & Demolition at (619) 618-0676!
- Find out what makes a remodel job green with the help of this earth911.com article.
- Visit the Kansas Department of Health and Environment online to learn more about e-waste recycling.
- Read about the expansion of e-waste recycling programs taking place in some parts of the country in this Daily News article.
- Check out this Environmental Protection Agency resource to learn about some of the air quality concerns associated with remodeling your home. Many of these concerns can be allayed by a demolition specialist.
- Read this article at EverydayTipsandThoughts.com for some helpful home renovation advice.